Monday, December 29, 2008

Be It Resolved 2009

Since I try my best to live and walk in integrity, I usually avoid making New Years resolutions. However, as I approach the big 50, I figured there are few things that I should at least make a concerted effort to improve upon. So the following is my top 10 be it resolved listed for 2009. The is tongue and cheek. I have no problems laughing at myself, so feel free to laugh too.

1. Smile more. I'm beginning to see more wrinkles.
2. Be more patient. I've been working on this one for a long time. But this just might be the year.
3. Exercise all of my muscles more. You get my drift. LOL.
4. Radically change my eating habits and drastically reduce my alcohol consumption. (Not that I'm a
a candidate for AA).
5. Commit to writing something positive on one of my blogs at least twice per week.
6. Publish my collection of poetry this year. Okay, I've put it out there.
7. Expand my social calendar.
8. Laugh and dance more.
9. Be more benevolent.
10. Practice (not perfect) unconditional love and forgiveness.

Now there is a huge likelihood that I will break at least half of these resolutions within the first few hours of 2009, but hey, at least I have them on my radar. On a more serious note, I wish the rest of the world what I desire for myself: above all good health, love, joy, peace and prosperity.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!'
FELIZ ANOS NUEVE!

1 comment:

Letitia said...

I know I can help you out on the social calendar. Now I wont have to go to book signings & plays by myself any more huh?